Sur-Seal® provides a full line of rubber, plastic and silicone extrusions. We offer tubing, cord stock or custom-designed profiles.
What We Use
- Silicone Sponge
- Sponge – Full Range of Compounds.
- Flexible PVC
- Rigid PVC
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
What We Provide
- Co-Extrusion & dual durometer production.
- Tooling Design
- Complete Secondary Operations
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives applied.
- Custom Splicing
- Custom packaging & labeling.
- Color Matching
Sur-Seal's® special grade of silicone sponge that, when compressed 50% and exposed to 425 ºF for 16 hours, has less than 10% permanent set. Most “low compression” set silicone sponges are tested at 212 ºF and can’t compare to our unique material. Our high quality silicone sponge is ideal for high temperature applications that require minimal compression set.
- Resistance to temperature extremes
- Flexibility at high & low temperatures
- Resistance to severe environmental stress, ozone and UV rays
- Excellent heat aging
- Low water absorption
- Superior color stability