There are many different types of tubing within OEM products. Choosing the right material, design, and even color for your tubing can decrease warranty issues, installation time, and even the cost of your tubing.
There is a wide range of tubing material and production options for fluid, gas, and oxygen delivery applications.
|Thermal Formed Tubing||Assembly|
|Sur-Flow PVC tubing||Tipping|
|Medical Tubing||Thermal forming|
|HVAC Pressure Switch Tubing||Print marking|
|HVAC Condensate Drain Tubing||Stamping|
|Clean room manufacturing|
Key considerations for choosing the right tubing solution:
All industry applications
- What is the tubing application? Is this a liquid or gas application?
- What are the temperature and pressure requirements for the application?
- What type of connector (e.g. push on, solvent bond, etc.) is required for assembly?
- What are the fabrication requirements? (e.g. stamping, molded, etc.)
Additional considerations for highly regulated industries (e.g. medical devices)
- Are there regulatory requirements for the raw material? (e.g. USP class 6 ingredients, UL requirements, etc.)
- Do you need your tubing application cut and/or assembled within an ISO accredited clean-room?
- Is this tube for a patient contact application?
- Are secondary operations required? (e.g. assembly, tipping, thermal forming, print marking, etc.)
Contact engineering for support choosing the right material for your application.