Sur-Cool® Thermally Conductive Tape
Sur-Cool® Thermally Conductive Tape is dual-purpose, providing excellent heat transfer along with reliable mechanical fastening.
Double-sided Sur-Cool tape is constructed from thermally conductive, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive with a fiberglass carrier center. The resulting thermal interface material is cost-effective and highly adhesive across various substrates with both high and low surface energy.
Whether you need custom-cut parts with a release liner on both sides or kiss-cut parts on a roll, it’s possible with Sur-Cool thermal tape. It can even be provided as a custom-width roll, where the tape is rolled onto itself with a release liner on the top side only.
- Adhesive on both sides
- Strong mechanical holding properties
- 1.2 W/m-k thermal conductivity
- Electrically isolating properties
- Thin construction (0.010″)
- Puncture and damage resistant
- Available as cut parts or as traditional rolls of tape
When to Use
- Applications requiring both thermal conduction and mechanical fastening
- Applications requiring an extremely thin thermal pad
- Applications requiring a continuous roll of thermal tape
- Linear LED Strips
- Mounting PCBA’s to Heat Sinks and Heat Spreaders
- Adhesion Strength Guide Coming Soon!
- Data Sheets
- Design Guide Coming Soon!