Sur-Cool® Silicone Thermal Gap Pads
Sur-Cool® UL-listed Silicone Thermal Gap Pads come in a wide range of thicknesses and thermal conductivities, making them the ideal thermal interface material for many applications.
These pads are highly conformable, providing excellent wet-out even under low clamping force. They conform to uneven, un-parallel and rough surfaces, all while providing low thermal resistance. You’ll always get the right amount of heat transfer for the application, at the right cost.
Sur-Cool pads are custom die-cut for an easy peel-and-place process during assembly. So, whether you require an ultra-soft thermal pad or a high conductivity thermal pad, Sur-Cool thermally conductive gap pads make it easy.
- UL 94 V-0 Listed
- Wide range of thermal conductivities available (1 to 8 W/m-k)
- Wide range of thicknesses available (0.5mm up to 5.0mm)
- Extremely soft and conformable, even under low pressure
- Capable of spanning large gaps between heat sources and heat sinks
- Electrically isolating properties
- Available with and without an adhesive backing
When to Use
- Applications with larger air gaps
- Applications with rough, uneven, or un-parallel surfaces
- Applications with low or uneven clamping pressure between the two mating surfaces
- LED Lighting
- 5G Infrastructure
- Power Conversion Equipment
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Power Electronics
- Data Sheets
- Design Guide Coming Soon!