Custom-Cut Closed-Cell Sponge Rubber Products
Creating an effective seal for liquids like fuel, oil, acids, or corrosive products can be a challenge, especially for applications that require some level of flexibility or UV resistance. Our closed-cell sponge rubber products from Mueller Custom Cut can be a good solution for many such applications, and we offer a range of materials for the best balance of compatibility, durability, and cost.
Mueller Custom Cut has been serving Charlotte and the Southeast United States since 1940. We specialize in custom die-cutting solutions, and we offer everything from flatbed and rotary die-cutting to CNC cutting, lamination, and precision slitting services. We are also a 3M Preferred Converter, allowing us to create innovative solutions with some of the best materials, adhesives, and tapes available in the industry. With quality products and fast turnaround times, you can count on our team for all your die-cutting needs in the Southeast.
When time is money, there’s no better way to save than partnering with us. Call us at 513.574.8500 to get started with your custom project.
Custom Sponge Rubber Materials
When you need the ideal sponge rubber material for your custom gasket, seal, weather stripping, or shock-absorbing pad, talk to our experts at Mueller Custom Cut. We offer several varieties of closed cell sponge rubber, all with different densities, properties, chemical compatibility, and more. We can recommend the best material for your application, and our products include:
- Neoprene sponge rubber: Compatible with limited exposure to oil, acids, ozone, and more, neoprene sponge rubber can be used in temperatures from 40 below zero to over 150 degrees and is ideal for automotive applications, medical devices, heavy equipment, and more.
- EPDM sponge rubber: Resistant to water and UV exposure, EPDM sponge rubber is ideal for automotive or residential weatherstripping, protective pads, shock absorption, and more.
- Nitrile sponge rubber: With excellent resistance to oil and fuels, as well as UV light, nitrile sponge rubber is ideal for automotive, aerospace, medical, and heavy equipment applications.
- ECH or silicone sponge rubber: Resistant to oil contact and high temperatures of 300 to 450 degrees, ECH or silicone sponge rubbers are ideal for automotive gaskets, heavy equipment, aerospace applications, and more.
- Blended sponge rubber: A mixture of neoprene, EPDM, and other materials, blended sponge rubbers can resist temperatures of 70 below zero and have other advantages depending on the mixture ratios.
To learn more about the benefits of these sponge rubber materials for your specific application, call 513.574.8500 or contact our experts online.
Our Sponge Rubber Manufacturing Capabilities
At Mueller Custom Cut we can tailor our closed sponge rubber materials to meet your budget and application requirements. We can work with your team to engineer the ideal solution for your needs, and we offer a variety of production methods to achieve top-quality, precision results. We can handle projects of any size, from prototyping to mass production, and our production capabilities include:
- Flatbed die cutting for large parts or fast prototyping
- Rotary die cutting for high precision or large production runs
- CNC cutting for precise, low-volume production or prototyping
- Laminating services to create layered materials, self-adhesive products, and more
- Precision slitting services to create finished products tailored to your custom dimensions
- And more!
Want to work with the most qualified technicians in the die-cutting industry? Call 513.574.8500 or reach out online to experience the Mueller Custom Cut difference!
Why Choose Mueller Custom Cut?
When you need durable, high-quality gaskets seals, weatherstripping, and more manufactured to your exact specifications, turn to our experts at Mueller Custom Cut. We serve all types of industries and businesses, from automotive and aerospace companies to food producers, manufacturers, HVAC companies, and more. We offer unmatched honesty, integrity, respect, and teamwork, and we will work closely with your business to ensure our products meet your needs. By choosing Mueller Custom Cut, you can expect:
- A can-do attitude to handle any project, large or small
- The experience to do it right or make it right
- Skilled, experienced personnel dedicated to meeting your needs
- Full AS9100 and ISO9001 certification for quality results
As the only aerospace-qualified die-cut company in the Southeast, we are confident we can fulfill your order faster, better, and at a lower cost than the competition. Request a quote or call our team at 513.574.8500!