Custom Die-Cutting & Manufacturing Services In Kansas
A 3M Preferred Converter
For many years, Kansas was the agricultural backbone of the United States. And while agriculture and food processing remain central to the region, the economy has expanded to include various industries. Today, Kansas has many businesses engaged in logistics and distribution, aerospace, manufacturing, healthcare, waste management, and more.
At Sur-Seal, our solutions are custom-engineered to meet the needs of your industry. When you need gaskets, seals, thermal management solutions, RFI shielding, or another specialized component, you can depend on our team to give you an exceptional solution.
When you need reliable engineering and logistics, die cutting, CNC cutting, prototyping, and more, you can depend on our more than 60 years of experience to deliver reliable results. At Sur-Seal, we offer competitive pricing, expedient turnaround, and more!
Custom Gaskets & Sealing Solution
Our custom-engineered seals and gaskets will keep oil, fuel, air, and water contained. We manufacture custom gaskets and seals, including paper and rubber, up to three-dimensional molded seals, extruded seals, and laminated gaskets.
Our gaskets and seals incorporate the following features:
- Stable and reliable materials, including rubber, plastic, silicone, paper, or graphite
- Durable construction maintains optimal performance within high-pressure or high-temperature environments
- UV resistance for protection against solar radiation and weather
- Exceptional resistance to oil, fuels, solvents, acids, chemicals, etc.
Top-Rated Engineering Support & Prototyping
Sur-Seal team works closely with your company to develop superior, cost-efficient solutions for your needs. Our product design and prototyping services, coupled with our exceptional engineering support, streamline the production process and improve the quality of the finished product. Our comprehensive engineering services in Kansas include:
- Jig, fixture, and die production and repair
- Rapid prototyping and product design
- Process development
- Value engineering
- Reverse engineering
- CAD file conversions
Our Top-of-the-Line Materials & Products
We use top-quality materials to deliver top-quality solutions. Our material specialists work closely with 3M and other manufacturers to ensure we have access to the highest-quality materials, including:
- Proprietary materials like Sur-Flex, Sur-Cool, and Sur-Sil
- Foam, foam rubber, and silicone
- Buna-N, butyl, Poron, and EPDM rubber
- Paper, foils, and films
- Specialty tapes and adhesives
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Thermal management and cooling solutions
- EFI and RFI shielding
- Non-woven textiles
Markets & Industries Served in Kansas
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes in Kansas, including the following industries:
- Chemical production
Request a Quote Today
When you are ready to get started, reach out to the team at Sur-Sur because we are always ready to get to work. For more than 60 years, we’ve served clients throughout the country, and we guarantee we will give you the superior solutions you need. When you choose Sur-Seal, you will always receive:
- Highly-skilled professionals
- Unwavering honesty, integrity, and loyalty
- A can-do attitude for any challenge
- Passionate attention to detail
- AS9100 and ISO9001 certification
The Midwest’s Expert In Advanced Materials Solutions
Our services help you do the job faster, cheaper, and more efficiently. We are the region’s leading materials converter, and you can depend on our die-cutting, CNC cutting, lamination, and other services to deliver superior performance. We serve businesses throughout the country, including the following cities in Kansas:
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- And more!